Friday 13 February 2009

THE FRIDAY FASHION FIX


On the weekend Metpod I'll be taking about how to stay in vogue in times of financial melt-down. I have rounded up a few tips on how to strecth that vanity budget to its furthest, even though it sometimes include parting with those kind-of-loved ones...

Yesterday I made a true find down at H&M Harajuku. Just in, a neat collection of t-shirts and sweaters with cheerful prints designed by visual artist Mehdi Hercberg of übercool French Shoboshobo were on display on the top floor (guys, head down to the basement). This is the first collection from H&Ms new ART By...-collection that will see up-and-coming creatives letting loose their talents in the vain of Uniqlos UT project.

The prints are super-cute and evolve around the interaction of two characters, described by Hercberg as: “I don't know what happens between them but some things happen” .(!)

And pop-art comes cheap these days - the eighties-tee t I bought (as modeled below!) set me back no more than 2 500 yen.



Posted by Maria/Metpod Fashion Ed (maria@fromtokyowithlove.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment