Wednesday 30 December 2009

Comments to Share from Listeners

Friday, 18 Dec 2009

Konichiwa, Hello,

The people of the pod are taking a little time off during this
holiday season to catch-up with friends and family, and we hope you
have a chance to do the same. We’ll be back in full force from the
beginning of 2010.

Meantime, from all of us to all of you…we wish you a very joyous and happy holiday season!

Finally, a few comments to share from some of you…

.

“I make it a point to catch the MetPod.”

-Dalton Tanonaka

New Anchor, Metro TV, Jakarta

.

“Every morning I always download Metpod on my iPhone and listening it in the train. Especially I love Weekend Metpod”!

Michael Nomura

Fan, Listener

.

“I really enjoyed being a guest on
the metpod show. Not only was it a blast, I ended up selling out my
writing workshop as a result. I often listen in to find out what’s
going on in
Tokyo. It’s fun and informative. Keep up the great work!”

David Chester

.


“I spend much of my time flying between Los Angeles and Tokyo, and I listen to Kong’s MetPod wherever I am to find out what’s happening in Tokyo.”

Joey Carbone

Composer ( KAT-TUN, Crystal Kay, Tsuchiya Anna, Smap), music producer, consultant.

.

” iTune into MetPod on my iPod for
all sorts of reasons – but mainly for its tongue-in-cheek humour; and
some quite fabulous celeb-interviews! Metpod ? It’s naughty but nice !”

Michael Di Stasio

SAE Institute Tokyo, Director

.

‘Without the MetPod I would be lost in the Big Mikan!’

Marc Wesseling

Director, UltraSuperNew K.K.

.

“I enjoy the smooth banter of Kong
and his guests. And Morton’s insults. Even when they’re tossed my
way. Keep up the good work. I’ll go grap a wappa now.”

Bill Sullivan

NHK bilingual news reader, Narration/Voice-overs

.

“ I enjoy listening to Metpod since I love Don Morton’s comment about movies”

Mihoko Kasuga

Manager, SoftBank

.

“I listen to the MetPod weekly
because it gives me so much valuable information. The MetPod is an
empowering source of information on some of the great events in
Tokyo. It helps my business a lot. I enjoy listening to the MetPod and catch up with all the exciting events in Tokyo. Thank you guys for putting it together.”

Coach Kardan

President, Step Up Corporation

Podcaster_Award (240-size)


Thank You, Domo Arigatou
for all your comments. We’d love for you to leave YOUR COMMENT in the
“Leave A Reply” box below. We’d love to you some of your comments in
our next magazine ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment